The first bases of the unipersonal project Lith appeared in 1995. It
cames from a kind of revolt against different aspect of our modern society
: violence, pollution, discrimination, vivisection, genism, specism...
At first, Lith produced industrial ambiant tracks, but getting older,
the music became more violent, in a harsh noise style. Spoken lyrics
melted in music progressively disappeared, leaving place to noises,
distorted and high BPM rythms. But the aim of the project remains the
same : to express violent and revolted feelings...
DC releases :
- v/a "Trees on Oscillation" vol.2 (DC 009/CD) - 2001
- "Pylon" (DC 011/CD) - 2002
- v/a "Ombres et Lumières" a tribute to JM Dauvergne
(DC 022/CD + Book) - 2003
- v/a "Armageddon's Report" (DC 026/CD) - 2003
- "Tribal End" (DC 034/CD) - 2004
related links :